Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and combine inside your body to form protein chain like structures. High quality amino acids will help to give your performance a boost and you can expect to see improved recovery, performance, health or fat loss; depending on the amino. Choosing the right amino acids for your body will depend on your current diet and fitness goals as each of the amino acids will offer different benefits.
Studies show L-Carnitine may assist in:
- Increases in fat oxidation 1
- Increased recovery from exercise 2
- Decreased oxidative stress caused by activity 3
- Decreased muscle lactate build up 4
- Increased aerobic capacity 5