At Professional Whey we firmly believe that nutrition is the most difficult challenge when it comes to reaching your health and fitness goals. Managing a diet can be an intensive task and it’s extremely easy to miss essential vitamins, nutrients and minerals. We believe that superfoods are one possible solution to this problem. Superfoods are extremely nutrient dense and pack an array of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that can add power to your overall performance. Whether you lack them in your current diet or just want to give your body a boost, our superfoods can offer an array of benefits.
What makes a super food "super" is really a matter of opinion to some degree. The label "super" is given to these foods as they go well above and beyond the average expectations of “regular” foods in terms of nutrition. They are extremely dense (nutritionally) and don’t waste space with things your body doesn’t need or gets easily elsewhere.
Incorporating them as part of a balanced diet is the ideal way to use any of the superfoods on offer at Professional Whey.
Studies show Lion's Mane may assist in:
- Improving Memory and Concentration1
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties For Body & Brain8
- Decreasing Symptoms of Depression & Anxiety6
- Reducing the Effects of Cognitive Impairment2
- Supporting the Immune System10
- Stimulating the Production of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF)4
- Protecting Against Neuro-Degeneration5
- Support Against Age-Related Cognitive Decline7
- Inducing Neuroprotective Benefits3
- Supporting Cardiovascular Health and Lowering of Cholesterol9
- Stimulate the Production of Natural Killer (NK) Cells, for Fighting Infections11
Bulk Buy Discounts
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
(Whilst Stocks Last)